The benefits of joining The Friends of the Lighthouse Annual Giving Program or The Lighthouse Legacy Society (planned giving) include:
- Knowing your donation is being used to fund essential services for people who are visually impaired and blind.
- Receiving a complimentary Lighthouse lapel pin.
- With your permission, we will recognize you in our newsletter and on our website.
- You will receive increased recognition for referring others to the program.
- Members receive regular updates and invitations to special events.
- Members can dedicate their donation to a specific fund or program or they can choose to let the Lighthouse use it where funding is needed most.
- Depending on the gift, you and your family can start enjoying the taxable benefits now–this document explains some of the tax benefits of donations and planned giving, and how to make various gifts.
If you are interested in joining one of our donor programs, please contact us or drop by one of our offices. If you are already enrolled in one of our donor programs, thank you for your generosity.
A special note for clients and alumni:
The Lighthouse would like to recognize the compassion and generosity that our current clients and client alumni extend toward others who are in need of our services. When you join one of our donor programs, please indicate if you are or have been a client of the Lighthouse.
Thank you for your support.