Drop-ins for Adults & Seniors who are Visually Impaired and Blind
Adults and seniors who are visually impaired and blind are invited to attend our upcoming drop-ins which are designed to help increase and maintain independent living skills, and to reduce the isolation many people experience because of vision impairment and blindness.
About Our Drop-ins:
- They are open to past & present clients, and also non-clients (other visually impaired and blind residents of Pasco, Hernando & Citrus counties).
- Family are welcome to stay, with their visually impaired and blind family member.
- Drop-ins are held in our Pasco and Hernando offices, usually monthly or bi-monthly.
- Activities may include arts & crafts, coffee time, games, book club, and special guest speakers.
- Nominal fees are charged for any supplies required.
- Each attendee must provide their own transportation.
To find out when the next drop-in is being held, please contact Lighthouse staff members Darlene (Pasco 727-815-0303) or Theresa (Hernando 352-754-1132).