The 32nd Annual Chasco Coronation Ball
The Annual Chasco Coronation Ball is an elegant fundraising event that includes dinner, entertainment, auctions, dancing, and it recognizes 2 local philanthropists with a Royal Coronation as King Pithla and Queen Chasco. The Ball is a much anticipated event as it opens the Chasco Fiesta. Proceeds from the event go to our Early Intervention Program for Blind Babies which provides services and training to visually impaired and blind babies, children, and their parents. Funds are raised through activities which include sponsorship, reservations, donations, a charity raffle, and advertising opportunities. The cost per person to attend is $125.
- Friday, March 24, 2017, reception at 6:00 pm, dinner at 7:00 pm
- Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Avenue, New Port Richey
- RSVP & Sponsorship
- Contact Jamie Mick at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 727-642-8041
- Show your support by sharing the Chasco Coronation Ball with friends & family:
- Invite friends & family to the Chasco Coronation Ball
- Chasco Coronation Ball King Pithla & Queen Chasco Nomination Form
- Completed nomination forms should be emailed to CoronationBall@hushmail.com.
- Deadline for submissions of nominations: March 10, 2017
Sponsors & Donors to date
- Presenting Sponsor
- Ball Sponsor
- Publix Super Markets Charities.
- Suncoast Eye Center, PA
- Regal Table Sponsor
- Delzer, Coulter & Bell, P.A.
- Synovus Trust Company, N.A.
- Regency Sponsor
- American Stage Theater
- Bok Tower Gardens
- Busch Gardens
- Canoe Escape
- Canoe Outpost – Peace River
- Cason Photography
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Cobb Theaters
- Dinosaur World
- Shawn Foster
- Kelly’s The Chic A Boom Room and Blur Nightclub
- Joseph C. Militello, MD PA
- Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI)
- Outback Bowl
- PRP Wine International
- Edward Quigley, CPA
- Saddlebrook Golf Resort
- SeaWorld of Florida & Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark
- Tampa Bay Tax Pro
- The Ringling MOA
- VMAC Photography
- Wine Estates International, Inc., DBA Florida Estates Winery
2017 Ball Committee
Please return soon for event updates. If you would like to be on the event mailing list, please email email@example.com. Thank you!